InSitu Advisory provides a range of corporate real estate solutions for the quarrying, waste, resource recovery, industrial and infrastructure markets. Our experienced staff provide complete property advice to private and corporate clients, financial institutions/funds and government sectors. We offer:
- End-to-end property consultancy (acquisition to disposal)
- Strategic acquisition, sales and leasing advice
- Transactional support services
- Divestment strategies
- Rental & royalty negotiation
- Independent expert reporting
- Business financial modelling and feasibility
- Highest and Best Use assessment.
InSitu Advisory’s success in the corporate advisory space is built on client trust. This is further underpinned by our global specialist expertise and understanding of how these specialist businesses and assets work. This allows us to take an innovative approach to meeting our client’s objectives and aspirations.
JCLS Quarry and Concrete Portfolio
North-West NSW’s Premier Quarry & Concrete Portfolio
• Various Quarrying & Concrete Assets located in strategic locations
• Full range of proven resources (hard-rock, sand, gravel), highly suitable to the concrete and construction markets
• Portfolio located in one of New South Wales booming construction and infrastructure markets
• Well established locally run business with the ability to purchase the Walk-In-Walk-Out operation (including property licenses/authorities, plant & equipment, and goodwill)
InSitu Advisory and Rural Property NSW are delighted to bring to market the JCLS Quarry and Concrete Portfolio for sale by way of an Expressions of Interest campaign, closing 20th September 2021 at 4pm.
The JCLS Quarry and Concrete Portfolio consists of various freehold and licensee-owned assets, strategically located across the greater Narrabri market. The portfolio is suitably positioned to service the booming local civil construction, concrete and infrastructure projects associated with the ARTC Inland Rail, Newell Highway upgrade and Gunnedah coal markets.
The quarrying assets include the “Wave Hill” quarry, which is a well-established, good quality, basalt deposit; suitable for a range of different construction materials from DGB road base to concrete aggregates. The quarry has recently received a revised Development Approval for outputs up to approximately 500,000 tonnes per annum. The quarry has an established fixed and mobile crushing and screening plant along with a fleet of mobile plant (dump trucks, excavators, water truck etc).
“Maules Creek” quarry has been historically utilised as a farm quarry and consists of variable material including clay, gravel, river rock and sand that is highly suitable for road base and inert fill.
The “Cains Crossing” quarry is a mixture of freehold-owned land and Crown Licenses with various extraction points, predominately from the riverbed of Bohena Creek and within the confines of the freehold land of Cains Crossing West and East. The Cains Crossing resource is highly suitable for concrete sand, bedding sand and fill sand.
“173 Old Gunnedah Road & 25 – 35 Wee Waa Road, Narrabri” are two concrete batching plant and depot operations with various improvements, both located in strategic locations. 173 Old Gunnedah Road has been the headquarters for the JCLS business with office, service shedding and storage and landscape yard improvements.
To arrange an inspection or receive a copy of the Information Memorandum, please contact one of the exclusively appointed agents.
Todd Clark – General Manager